2022 ACS Reimagination Thought Leaders' Summit - Terms and Conditions
- Delegate registrations are taken via the Events Air portal accessible here
- For the Emerging Professionals Stream, registrations will be taken via the ACS hosted site here
- Payment in full is required the time of booking in order for the registration to be valid.
- Your completed registration and successful payment will be automatically acknowledged via email reflecting your requirements according to your registration form.
- To avoid disappointment, ensure you pay for your booking(s) before the registration closing date. Anyone that has not received a confirmation email will not be on the event attendance list and therefore will not be admitted to the event.
- Registration for the in-person event will close at 11:00AM AEDT on Monday 21 February 2022.
- Prior to the event, attendees will receive email confirmation and instructions for arrival. On the day of the event, each attendee will receive an official Summit pass onsite as part of the check-in and registration process.
COVID-19 Event Attendance Compliance
- By registering to attend an ACS in person event you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions
- If an attendee is displaying flu or cold like symptoms in the days leading up to the event and therefore is not able to attend, ACS will refund the registration fee.
- If an attendee comes to an event and is displaying flu or cold like symptoms they will be asked to leave
- We ask all ACS members to respect the social distancing guidelines, if an attendee repeatedly disregards these guidelines, they may be asked to leave
- ACS reserves the right to cancel the event within 24 hours' notice if either the speaker or the event host has advised us that they are exhibiting flu or cold like symptoms
- All attendees must provide a valid phone number and email address to be contacted on if there is reason to notify about a possible COVID-19 exposure
Cancellation and Refund
All cancellations must be processed through the website, a refund will only be considered if it is at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Up to thirty (30) days prior to the Summit cancellations will receive a 50% refund of fees payable
- Less than thirty (30) days prior to the Summit there will be no refund
In the event that Microsoft is prevented from carrying out its obligations as a result of any cause beyond its control, such as but not limited to an act of God, war, natural disaster, a public health epidemic and/or pandemic, acts of threats of terrorism, civil disturbance, action by governmental entity, strikes, lock-outs, curtailments of transportation services or facilities, the failure of any third party to deliver goods or services for the event, or any other situation that makes it impossible, illegal, or commercially unfeasible for ACS to hold the event, ACS reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event, and shall be relieved of its obligations and liabilities in connection therewith.
- ACS reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard and members are updated with changes.
- All dietary requirements are considered, however we cannot guarantee a 100% allergen free environment.
- ACS reserves the right to prohibit entry or eject any person from an ACS event based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by ACS staff, its agents and/or others working under its authority.
- Filming or streaming by attendees is not permitted. If an attendee is found to be doing so, they will be asked to leave the event immediately and further action may be taken.
- Photography and/or filming may take place during this event, by accepting these terms you consent to this. Please let a member of ACS know if you do not want your picture taken.
Personal information collection notice
- organising and providing the various professional development events held by the ACS (including for example, courses, conferences, seminars, workshops, launches);
- processing and managing event registrations (including catering for dietary requirements);
- maintaining event attendance records;
- contacting registered event guests with information in regard to the event and seeking post-event feedback;
- communicating with you to in relation to future events or ACS products, courses, services, promotions or other products or services that ACS reasonably thinks may be of interest to attendees;
- processing and responding to attendee inquiries; and
- conducting research to improve its events and better understanding needs.
If the required information is not provided, we or any involved third parties, may not be able to respond to you, update you, or provide appropriate services or events to you.
We may obtain personal information directly from you or from someone who registers for the event on your behalf. If you provide us with personal information about another person, you must do so only with their consent and agree to make them aware of this privacy notice.
When you register to participate in an overseas event, we may send personal information we collect overseas.